Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This Weeks Inspiration: Keri Smith

This weeks inspiration is Artist/Write ,Keri Smith. Highly noted for her books "Wreck This Book," "This is not a Book," and "Mess."

I am a huge fan of her books , in fact I am getting her box-set very soon! Her books have helped change my life and the way I view it. Before I discovered Smith's books it was very difficult for me to let go and have fun without feeling insecure.
Her books are different from anything I have ever seen.

"Wreck This Book" allows you to tare up the book in hundreds of exciting ways. Practice this book with your kids, friends or even by yourself. (This helped my with letting go and having fun.)

"This is not a Book" Helps you to release your inner child, think outside the box, color outside the lines, and step out of your comfort zone.

"Mess" breaks you from every perfect thing you have had drilled in your head. Well, guess what! No more making things perfect, no more fear of making a mess, no more fear of self.

One more thing I need to add is that this book is a great deal of therapy for the restless soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment