Friday, September 2, 2011

Birthday Challenge Update



A couple articles down I speak about for my 16Th Birthday I would do a "Everyday Photo" video. Well, turns out that may have to be delayed till further notice, but I found my journals. I am making a plan to journal every single day Yes, everyday! I know it doesn't sound special or difficult to the least but I am a person who isn't very good at communication, out loud or on paper. It can be extremely difficult for my to document my day everyday.
At my local dollar store I found a set of four Twilight journals. Yeah, I know Twilight sucks and I agree but the journals are convenient and one fits in my purse perfectly.
I had a very nice Birthday party by the way. I had a Unicorn cake, a bar of candies, and my family.
Not to mention I got the Lime Crime lipstick shade I always wanted!
All in all it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment